Welcome to Stewardshipofwealth.com blog. Our mission is to encourage, educate, and lead communities, churches and faith-based organizations to become betters stewards of their wealth. We hope the spiritual insights and wisdom we share makes a difference in the world to anyone seeking spiritual solutions to financial challenges.
- Follow StewardshipofWealth.com Blog on WordPress.com
- One of the greatest needs of the modern Christian church is for it disciples to swim away from the shallow banks of peripheral Christian living and plunge into the deep water of faith and loyalty. Julius Scruggs
- Does Love Motivates Your Decisions?
- Surplus Wealth is a sacred trust which its possessor is bound to administer in his lifetime for the good of the community. Andrew Carnegie
- What I possess God owns. Howard Dayton
- If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self. Napoleon Hill
- Your faithfulness in handling what God has given you will determine your success. Noel Jones
- Regardless of what happended yesterday, if you will stick with the Lord today, your yesterday doesn’t have to control your tomorrow. Tony Evans
- We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only us in the world. Helen Keller
- Man has two great spiritual needs. One is for forgiveness. The other is for goodness. Billy Graham
- In America, with education and hard work, it really does not matter where you came from; it matters only where you are going. Condoleeza Rice