Welcome to Stewardshipofwealth.com blog. Our mission is to encourage, educate, and lead communities, churches and faith-based organizations to become betters stewards of their wealth. We hope the spiritual insights and wisdom we share makes a difference in the world to anyone seeking spiritual solutions to financial challenges.
- Follow StewardshipofWealth.com Blog on WordPress.com
- What’s On Your Reading Lists?
- Are You A Generous Giver?
- Is Giving In Your Spiritual DNA?
- Do You Give From Your Heart?
- Do You Put People Before Possessions?
- A leader lives with people to know their problems. A leader lives with God in order to solve them. John Maxwell
- If you represent God, you should represent Him in a positive way and not in a way that causes people to question God or His ways. G. E. Patterson
- Without forgiveness, there’s no future. Desmond Tutu
- Credit buying is much like being drunk. The buzz happens immediately and give you a lift. The hangover comes the day after. Joyce Brothers
- God never made a promise that was too good to be true.” ―Dwight L. Moody