Welcome to Stewardshipofwealth.com blog. Our mission is to encourage, educate, and lead communities, churches and faith-based organizations to become betters stewards of their wealth. We hope the spiritual insights and wisdom we share makes a difference in the world to anyone seeking spiritual solutions to financial challenges.
- Follow StewardshipofWealth.com Blog on WordPress.com
- A very rich person should leave his kids enough to do anything but not enough to do nothing. Warren Buffet
- Only by God’s grace have I made it to see today and only by God’s grace will I ever see tomorrow. Jesse Owens
- Children learn the value of money and the discipline of self-control through saving. Randy Alcorn
- One of the greatest needs of the modern Christian church is for it disciples to swim away from the shallow banks of peripheral Christian living and plunge into the deep water of faith and loyalty. Julius Scruggs
- Does Love Motivates Your Decisions?
- Surplus Wealth is a sacred trust which its possessor is bound to administer in his lifetime for the good of the community. Andrew Carnegie
- What I possess God owns. Howard Dayton
- If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self. Napoleon Hill
- Your faithfulness in handling what God has given you will determine your success. Noel Jones
- Regardless of what happended yesterday, if you will stick with the Lord today, your yesterday doesn’t have to control your tomorrow. Tony Evans